collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 581
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Sign up! Take a race!  (Read 1235 times)

Offline J.Clark

« on: March 23, 2017, 02:13:52 PM »
For the past couple of years, I have done a lot of previews of the upcoming race weekends.

I am proposing, since a few of you jumped in during the 2016 season, that members "sign up" and commit in this tread, to cover the preview of a race, or two.

Here is the schedule to assist you all in considering what race you would like to take, and that will not interfere with you other plans.

1   Australian Grand Prix   Australia Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit, Melbourne   26 March
2   Chinese Grand Prix   China Shanghai International Circuit, Shanghai   9 April
3   Bahrain Grand Prix   Bahrain Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir   16 April
4   Russian Grand Prix   Russia Sochi Autodrom, Sochi   30 April
5   Spanish Grand Prix   Spain Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Barcelona   14 May
6   Monaco Grand Prix   Monaco  Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo   28 May
7   Canadian Grand Prix   Canada Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal   11 June
8   Azerbaijan Grand Prix   Azerbaijan Baku City Circuit, Baku   25 June
9   Austrian Grand Prix   Austria Red Bull Ring, Spielberg   9 July
10   British Grand Prix   United Kingdom Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone   16 July
11   Hungarian Grand Prix   Hungary Hungaroring, Budapest   30 July
12   Belgian Grand Prix   Belgium Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot   27 August
13   Italian Grand Prix   Italy Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Monza   3 September
14   Singapore Grand Prix   Singapore Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore   17 September
15   Malaysian Grand Prix    Malaysia Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur   1 October
16   Japanese Grand Prix   Japan Suzuka International Racing Course, Suzuka   8 October
17   United States Grand Prix   United States Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas   22 October
18   Mexican Grand Prix   Mexico Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico City   29 October
19   Brazilian Grand Prix   Brazil Autódromo José Carlos Pace, São Paulo   12 November
20   Abu Dhabi Grand Prix   United Arab Emirates Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi   26 November

Life is short - live each day to the fullest.

Offline Scott

Re: Sign up! Take a race!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 03:36:32 PM »
I agree J. Clark.  You have done an outstanding job, but it is too much to ask for one person to do an entire season.  It is really only 10-20minutes of research and typing to put one together (although I must say, yours are the most insightful and so well written). 

I would be happy to take on a few races, but I think mine would have to be early season races, as our high season tends to kick in by May and I find my free time dwindling. 

So I propose that I do China, Bahrain and Russia if it doesn't interfere with anyone else's choices.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle