collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 514
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Ping Pong Door  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Wizzo

Ping Pong Door
« on: November 05, 2007, 10:02:47 AM »
I suppose the title needs a little explanation. I mean, what is a Ping Pong Door? Is it a door that plays ping pong? That would be odd, but I suppose if that a door opened at the right time could hit return a serve, and probably with more grace than Mrs Wiz!

Perhaps a better term for it would be Ping Pong Table Door, because that is essentially what it is, a door that can transform into a ping pong table. Okay, maybe transform isn’t the word, especially after that really cool Transformers movie. All the Ping Pong table do is fold down, but this simple thing is enough to make it very cool.

After all, many of us may not have enough space in a single room for a ping pong table, but we might have that between two rooms. That may limit play time due to the doorframe, but it might give it an interesting element of play as well. It might be better than Wii Table Tennis.

The change can happen in just seconds, which means all you need to do is add on the net and you’re ready to paddle! I’m wondering if you can fold it half way up so you can play solo with multiple balls, like Forrest Gump. I’m also wondering if the green pattern is going to be a permanent part of your door, resulting in some serious damaged décor.

So far, this Ping Pong Table is only in the design stage, but I have heard that it could be out as early as next year.

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Neil.P

Re: Ping Pong Door
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 05:49:47 PM »
Where does he keep finding this stuff........ :DntKnw: :D

Neil.P

Offline Steven Roy

Re: Ping Pong Door
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 06:07:02 PM »
I look at the door and I can't see it as a ping pong table.  To me it looks like the ideal place for a Scalextric track.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle