collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 586
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Alonso moves house to be closer to Ferrari  (Read 2740 times)

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
Alonso moves house to be closer to Ferrari
« on: February 16, 2010, 02:41:45 PM »

I can give a thumbs up to Nando's move to Lugano, it's a lovely place set beside a beautiful lake. I once visited when I was a teenager on a school holiday and found they allow 14 year olds to get drunk on Cinzano in the local bars. :swoon: Oh happy days. :yahoo:

Fernando Alonso has moved house in order to be closer to his new formula one employer Ferrari. We reported rumours last year that the Spaniard was considering relocating to a different part of the tax haven because it would halve his commute to the Italian team's Maranello base.

While still driving for Renault last July, reports said the 28-year-old was on the market for a property in Lugano, an Italian-speaking region near the Italian border. Alonso's previous Swiss abode was at Mont-sur-Rolle, nearly twice the distance to the Ferrari factory.

The Swiss newspaper Blick said the 2005 and 2006 world champion has now completed his move to Lugano.

Michael Schumacher, Jarno Trulli, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Pedro de la Rosa, Timo Glock, Adrian Sutil, Heikki Kovalainen, Nick Heidfeld and Christian Klien all also have residences in Switzerland.

OneStopStrategy.com, Today

Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline Scott

Re: Alonso moves house to be closer to Ferrari
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 06:18:57 PM »

I can give a thumbs up to Nando's move to Lugano, it's a lovely place set beside a beautiful lake. I once visited when I was a teenager on a school holiday and found they allow 14 year olds to get drunk on Cinzano in the local bars. :swoon: Oh happy days. :yahoo:

Not anymore...just beer and wine for the 14yr olds...gotta wait until you're 18 for the Cinzano and hard stuff.   :nono: :nono:
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle