collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 399
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11274 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Poll

Who is better

Ferrari
McLaren

Author Topic: Ferrari Fanclub  (Read 4172 times)

Offline andyb

Ferrari Fanclub
« on: April 03, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »
Right markb i am starting an official Ferrari fan club right here :D
Jugirl come and join in and i am sure our strength will grow!!
Any Ferrari lovers or McLaren haters :p feel free to come and join this club!
andyb
 :yahoo:

Prancing Horse rules!

FW14B

Re: Ferrari Fanclub
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 11:17:04 AM »
I am not voting out of principle  :D

markb

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 11:19:50 AM »
Ok Andy, consider me a member of of the MCLAREN CLUB please, and I have cast my vote in your poll.   :DD

markb

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 11:22:31 AM »

You can at least show your support for the "British team" Williamsfan...by the way, not a bad showing in qualy for Williams  :good:

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 11:27:03 AM »

I'll pass and leave it to you diehards to slug it out.

I tend to follow drivers and not just a team.
Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

FW14B

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »

You can at least show your support for the "British team" Williamsfan...by the way, not a bad showing in qualy for Williams  :good:

It was a great session for Williams, so pleased to see Hulk get a good result.  He is going to be special I am sure!

As for this topic, I prefer McLaren because JB is there and they are my 'second' team anyway  ;)

Offline Scott

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 11:48:24 AM »
Well, this morning Virgin was better than both   ;) :fool: :fool: :fool:
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 11:59:40 AM »
I used to be a ferrari fanatic in the early days of being a f1 fan, so for the sake of THOSE OLD DAYS.....yeah count me in.......

For scott : like your comment bro, just shows sometimes pride and confidence make you pay dearly..keep those coming... :good:
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Jugirl

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 12:31:35 PM »
Ferrari fan club?? count me in andyb :D i have cast my vote and i see were winning :D as for qualifying today re:virgin, just lets see how many laps they stay in front, Alonso from the back of the field to storm through AGAIN! (and at least this time he has massa behind him so he wont get in the way :D)
I like your style starting this club up andyb :D
jugirl

Offline Dare

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »

I'll pass and leave it to you diehards to slug it out.

I tend to follow drivers and not just a team.

me  too John
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline SennaMan

• Triple World Champion
  • Date Registered: Sep 2007
  • 1300 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To SennaMan
  • McLAREN MP4-12C Applied Genius
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »

i did not vote in your poll as:

although I dislike FERRARI [for the way they whinge when someone else has something good on their cars etc which FERRARI has not got - and the FIA do favour them!] I do admire the skills of FA and FM;

i was born in NZ and as a kiwi I have to like McLAREN which was started by my fellow countryman, the late bruce McLAREN, and then moulded into a magnificent force by ron DENNIS.
......and I do admire the talent of LH and JB.

......and I do believe McLAREN was shockingly and illegally treated over 'SpyGate' by the FIA led by their pompous and autocratic 'mad' max MOSLEY, FIA president at the time.

If McLAREN was able to take max and the FIA to an independent and proper court on that issue I have no doubt whatsoever they would win the case - very easily too as the FIA prostituted the notion of fairness and justice with their outrageous fines and rulings.

in fact i admire excellence in everything and that is why I am glad HONDA, TOYOTA and FORD/JAGUAR are no longer in F1 - they were not good enough. I do not like mass production car manufacturers to have their own F1 teams anyway as they participate only to sell more cars, have massive tax write-off benefits and lavishly entertain corporate guests and 'hangers on'......their motives lie elsewhere than a passion for F1 racing.

......anyway, fan clubs do tend to foster a "my team is best" attitude regardless of what happens on the track and too often this leads to abuse of others

.....and such behaviour is not tolerated on this site. This sets GP Wizard apart from lesser sites where abuse of members is rampant.

......of course I believe any of your members would be too mature to vent anger at others simply because they identify with a different team.

as always, just my opinions.

"In a Democracy, civil dissent and even disobedience is a responsibility and a duty. Indeed, the extent dissent is tolerated is in itself a test of a Democracy."

Bruce Elton Foulds - 2010.

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 04:49:34 PM »
c. Anybody with a Cosworth engine.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

FW14B

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 05:03:25 PM »
SennaMan, you should go to the Williams official forum, we're borderline suicidal on there due to the form of this season, people are finally accepting the team don't magically deserve success :DD  Anyway, yeah, the great thing about this site is everyone is tolerant of everyone elses opinions on teams and drivers.  It is a very valued attitude in my opinion.

markb

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 05:12:55 PM »
Some very good points there Sennaman....and by the way, it's only a bit of fun, nobody as you can see by the posts, has taken it too seriously!!!! and believe you me, some people DO take thinks a bit too seriously in life.....come on Lewis/Jenson :good:

david1275

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 06:00:01 PM »
Sorry I'm not one for joining clubs ( unless I can be chairman ;) ). I can't help but put a vote in for my team, especially when the other option is McLaren.

I am first and foremost a fan of F1 and have respect for most teams on the grid, but Ferrari is the only team that really makes me go............. :yahoo:

.....and such behaviour is not tolerated on this site. This sets GP Wizard apart from lesser sites where abuse of members is rampant.

SennaMan......... :good:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 06:01:44 PM by David »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle