collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 342
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Anyone Else Notice Jenson Button is Kicking Lewis Hamilton's Butt?  (Read 5354 times)

markb

Re: Anyone Else Notice Jenson Button is Kicking Lewis Hamilton's Butt?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 10:41:27 AM »
I think Vettel will end up at Ferrari when Alonso has finished there. 

I wonder where Massa will be next season, I get this feeling that Ferrari are lining up a replacement for him with Kubica, but maybe he feels really settled at Renault.  All the talk is he is really happy at Renault and maybe he feels he can guide them to the front of the grid? 

I do hope Kimi comes back to F1, but I wonder if he is now out of the minds of the teams.  Red Bull seem the most obvious choice given his tie up with them in the WRC.  But then what for Webber?

There had been some talk of Hamilton moving on at some point, interesting really.  I can see the relationship with McLaren coming to an explosive end also!

Where to for Hammy then Williamsfan?  Prob a bit too early in the season, and it very much depends how his season pans out of course... :DntKnw:

FW14B

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 11:09:03 AM »
I reckon Hamilton is set to stay at McLaren for a fair few years to come, but I think when it ends there might well be fireworks.  Where to... Hard to say!  Who could afford him and give him the car he would require... Mercedes?  Maybe, he would have a good relationship with Haug.  Red Bull, very likely.  Ferrari?  Stranger things have happened.  Williams?  I must be dreaming  :D

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 04:04:01 PM »

Well if your very reasonable assumption of Vettel heading to Ferrari in a few years comes true WF, and Red Bull have still not got a championship crown, Lewis with his experience of winning a WDC would be a prime target, I don't think money will be a problem. This all depends though on the pecking order remaining the same amongst the drivers, unfortunately there is always going to be some rising stars, maybe Seb and Hammy wont be regarded as the best prospects in 3 years time. :DntKnw:

Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle