collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 357
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Exclusive Autosport 2011 Trade Day Offer  (Read 8754 times)

Offline Wizzo

Exclusive Autosport 2011 Trade Day Offer
« on: December 17, 2010, 03:59:48 PM »
Exclusive GPWizard Member Offer

I know many of you either go (or would like to go) to the Autosport Racing Show at the NEC Birmingham and I would like to offer you the privilege of seeing the show on a Trade Day.

The Autosport Show is a great day out and Trade Day's have the advantage of being much emptier than public days. There are usually many special offers only open to people attending on these days with many auto stands including some from F1 teams.

The prices are as follows:
Trade Day (14/01/2011) £33.00 per person this includes:
•Guide normally £10 if purchased separately
•Entry to the show at the Live Action Arena

Anyone interested needs to indicate their interest below and I will PM you with the details I will need. You will be able to pay by debit or credit card.

Please express your interest as soon as possible so I have time to register you as attending the show.

GPWizard will pay all charges involved with processing payments and sending out tickets. Tickets are non refundable once paid for (their rules not mine).

To find out more about the Autosport trade day click here http://www.autosportinternational.com/

Wizzo

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline cosworth151

Re: Exclusive Autosport 2011 Trade Day Offer
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 04:31:27 PM »
Sorry, Wizzo. I shall be unable to attend due to an inconveniently placed ocean.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Scott

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 09:38:32 PM »
Interested. 

Question for Wizzo - Are you going, and if so, which day (I didn't realize there are two trade days)?

If I'm not mistaken, both David and Ian have expressed interest in coming this year, and I believe Slugger will be back as well, especially if we can include some karting.

I need to book my flight soon because the prices are starting to rise (I still can't believe I can take a flight to Birmingham from Geneva for less money than it cost me to take a train from Manchester to London!  Maybe you guys should come karting in Switzerland next year and do the Geneva Auto Show as a throw in!).
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline Canada Darrell™

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 11:29:07 PM »
Sorry, Wizzo. I shall be unable to attend due to an inconveniently placed ocean.

Yeah, what Cos said plus a continent!
Kimi's back! Future double WDC.

Offline Scott

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 11:08:34 AM »
David can only make it on Thursday.  If we chose Thursday, would that interfere with anyone else's plans?  Ian, Wizzo, Slugger?  Works for me.   :DntKnw:

How about some of you others??  John?  Do you have time?  Stealth?  WilliamsFan (we all want to see the trophy)? 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:10:06 AM by Scott »

Williamsfan

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 08:17:04 PM »
I'd love to go to the event and meet you all but unfortunately I cannot make it.  I am booked to go and spend some observation time at a Primary School as part of my application for a PGCE Primary Teaching course from the 10th-14th January.  A shame as I'd be more than happy to show off the GG Trophy  :yahoo:

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »
The Friday would be better for me but the Thursday is certainly not out of the question. I'll go with the flow.  :D
"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Wizzo

Offline Slugger

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 09:45:41 AM »
Thursday or Friday is fine with me/us. Kathy and I will both come along.

David

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 12:46:28 PM »
Plan for Friday guys I have had a bit of a bombshell dropped on the money front this weekend so I will have to opt out again this year. I will be thinking of you when having my bread and water.  :(

Offline Scott

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »
Bummer David - don't you have credit cards?   ;) ;)

Ian??  Neil (where are you buddy?)??

So I'd come in on the 13th and leave the 15th - do the show on the 14th (Friday)...that kosher with everyone?  A little karting or just a few drinks afterwards?

Slugger, Kathy, Wizzo, and maybe his new bride along with hopefully Ian and Neil?

How about anyone else?  Come on guys, I know it's snowing in England, but it'll all be nicer by then.   :D

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 12:10:07 AM »

Is it too late to add myself and my son to your tickets list for the Friday trade day Wizzo? Sorry I'd been waiting on him confirming time off work.

Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »
No John its not too late. PM me with what you need.

Wizzo

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle