collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 277
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11274 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Formula 1 Season Review 2006 Competition  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Alianora La Canta

Formula 1 Season Review 2006 Competition
« on: March 08, 2011, 01:21:30 AM »
This competition is at my blog and I thought you might be interested in having a go at winning the prize. The description and rules are given below:

Pre-Season Competition

I am trying to get back into  rhythm of blog posting in preparation for the upcoming motorsport season (which for me starts next weekend due to the Le Mans Series testing at Paul Ricard). To celebrate, here is a little competition.

The prize is the Official Formula 1 Season Review 2006, a good analysis of Fernando Alonso's second championship-winning year, the final year of Michael Schumacher's first era and the debut of Super Aguri. A handwritten signed note will also be included. It is a worthy addition to any F1 fan's bookshelf. The prize will include delivery to the winner's address anywhere on Earth.

To win this substantial prize, simply post a comment with the funniest possible ending to this sentence:

"Super Aguri should have won the championship because..."

The winner will be whoever writes the comment that makes me laugh the most. And remember - if you don't enter, you can't win. Just ask Pat W ;)

For the purposes of clarity, I am willing to cross-post answers in this thread into the comments of the blog if for any reason anyone wishing to enter cannot do so.

Terms and Conditions

1) All entrants must be resident in or have access to a delivery address somewhere on planet Earth, 3 Solar System, Milky Way, and be prepared to tell me that address - correctly - via email on request. This address will only be used to enable delivery of the prize and will not be revealed to any third parties for any reason. If you wish to enter and do not have access to such a delivery address, please contact me.

2) All entrants to this competition must be 0 years old or over.

3) Employees and affiliates of La Canta Magnifico Blog are not eligible to enter (that would just be me, then)

4) No purchase necessary to enter (though some sort of internet connection and method of inputting alphanumeric characters is sort of implied)

5) All entries must be received by the start of 3rd practise of the 2011 Australian Grand Prix, or 3 am GMT on March 26 2011, whichever is the earlier. Note that these events are currently scheduled to occur at the same time.

6) The winner will be whichever entry I find funniest. No independent adjudicator will be involved, though everyone is free to share their own opinions as they wish :)

7) The winner will be notified by an entry at this blog and by other means as appropriate. The blog entry will include a request to email me with a delivery address.

8 ) Alianora La Canta's decision on the winner is final.

9) The prize is currently in my briefcase so it had better be available!

10) The prize winner will not be entitled to a cash alternative.

11) This competition is designed to spread knowledge about F1 and give people a laugh.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:24:04 AM by Alianora La Canta »

Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle