F1 News & Discussions > General F1 Discussion

RE: Murray's Quotes

(1/3) > >>

Ian:
  :DD Don't you just miss the guy,he was brilliant. Great to read that he's doing about 6 or 7 GP's this season ain't it  ::)

Wizzo:
Yeah he is the best. Although ITV are doing a good job its nothing compared to the good ol BBC with Murray at the helm. God those days were good.  :'(

To bring back even more memories try the download section for the old BBC F1 music. Coming soon some more Murray downloads, I'll keep you posted.  8)

ellie:
ITV's OK but I can't forgive them for Imola 2005, every remote/mobile within my close range was thrown at the TV that day!  Also, it never fails to annoy about the adverts.  Today we were on an advert and rejoined the race with the sceen showing 50/56.  We then went for an advert when the screen was showing 48/56, TWO laps later.  I want to watch the race, not see adverts!!!

Wizzo:
This is very true, however, beggers can't be choosers. ANY F1 coverage has got to be good, its ignored by just about every other media apart from the day before the Silverstone GP.

I can't stand it when there has been a truly top class race, the only one of its kind in the world that day, so you turn on the news and What does the so called sports news consist of?....during the match between Southend United and Skipton Town a pidgeon flew onto the pitch, much to everyones amusment! ARRGGHHHHHH
 >:D

Sorry I touched a nerve there.  ::)

ellie:
I know, F1 is seriously ignored in this country.  Considering a lot of the F1 teams are based here, it gets treated badly.  It annoys me so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version