collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 538
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Red Bull to go with Mark's Exhaust  (Read 3100 times)

Offline F1fanaticBD

Red Bull to go with Mark's Exhaust
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:21:31 AM »

http://en.espnf1.com/redbull/motorsport/story/76110.html

- They are opting for Mark's exhaust, unlike Red Bull, where in the past they have always build around Vettel. It may be nothing, may be they would like to give a push to the new layout, but it does give an insight to the team's direction, which may say they are not out and out behind Vettel, which may harm him in the long run...

Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Offline Scott

Re: Red Bull to go with Mark's Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 07:13:47 AM »
I wonder if it's Vettel whining that there must be something on Mark's car giving him speed that Vettel can't find on his own.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline romephius

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 08:14:19 AM »
I do love the last line of that story..... "Mark is less sensitive, he just needs 4 wheels" lol..... that says it all right there.... the true driver versus the princess....

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »
I do love the last line of that story..... "Mark is less sensitive, he just needs 4 wheels" lol..... that says it all right there.... the true driver versus the princess....

Whats even more remarkable about that quote is it's by Helmut Marko, so he's finally admitting that Mark is a proper driver. ;)  ....... Not before time either, Marko.  :P

Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 05:12:52 PM »
Exactly people, after the way they have been treating Mark, 2010 Abu Dhabi, where they simply undermined him to hand over the trophy to Vettel, 2011 they made a car only and only for Vettel, and now publicly admitting that Mark is a better one than their princess. I really feel sorry for Mark, I wish Mclaren had 3 cars to accommodate him and giving him a fair shot at Driver's championship...

Then again in my dreams Graham Hill, Giles Villenueve, Jim Clark, Ayrton Senna races along each other and they all drive for Ferrari, run by Ron Dennis... :tease: :tease: :tease:

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 01:19:04 AM »
Red Bull seems to be saying, If you get the results, we will accommodate you. Mark seems to be quicker with the lower down force of the new cars. And given the special relationship Jim Clark had with Colin Chapman it's doubtful he would have driven for anyone else.
Lonny

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 09:54:42 AM »
Yeah, I know Lonny, Jim would never raced against Colin's Lotus, but in dreams, there is no limits.. So i guess I will disregarding everything else...

I guess Mark should focus, and try to outpace Vettel, this season seems a bit edgy for the young German.. so if he got any chance of a shot at the title, this better be it, and given the course of Bahrain, he should get the triumph, though he might have issue regarding the race taking its place, nevertheless the impact in both the team and the points table will be astonoshing...

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 03:11:24 AM »
Word is at China, Newey was spending most of his time in Webber's garage because Mark was willing to try the new stuff while Seb was not. Should be interesting.
Lonny

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 07:54:30 AM »
Tilt in the regime, Lonny? The German princess is not getting enough upgrades? Is it why he is seeing vegetables on the race-track? :DntKnw: :DntKnw:

Last three races, Mark looked much comfortable and positive in his driving than Vettel..

But I guess Bahrain will settle the score, as I guess it suits more to RBR than other team..

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:24:48 AM by F1fanaticBD »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle