GPWizard > Introductions

Time to introduce myself

(1/4) > >>

Oatibix:
I'm new to the forum, after being shown the light by a friend of mine. I've followed F1 since around 1988, and have had my interest re-energised this last couple of seasons.

I enjoy all types of Motorsport away from the pinnacle, right down to clubman level, so hopefully I can share my little knowledge, and learn a whole lot more!

Cheers
Oatibix

Ian:
Hiya Oatibix, welcome to the greatest site on the web, you'll find plenty to chat about here on motorsport, it's a really friendly site and I reckon you'll soon feel at home.

Dare:
That friend wouldn't be David would it?

Welcome aboard :D

John S:

Welcome Oatibix to the friendliest F1 forum there is, feel free to post any thoughts on other motorsports, we're all speed freaks here and enjoy nattering about all forms of racing and rally.  :good:  Except Top fuel drag in my case.  :D ;)

lkjohnson1950:
Top Fuel cars are much more subtle than most people realize. It takes a true genius crew chief to hit the narrow window that will produce a good clean run. And if you haven't stood 20 feet from one when it launches you have missed one of racing's great experiences.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version