collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 210
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16175 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
13015 Posts
John S John S
11290 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Button: Some days I'm an arse  (Read 2059 times)

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
Button: Some days I'm an arse
« on: April 20, 2012, 09:20:20 PM »

I love he can't decide whether he's running to - or away, in F1.  :D             
Some days I'm not sure which direction I'm being pulled in.  ;) 

Jenson Button admits he's not always Mr Nice Guy despite the image that he projects to the media and the public. In fact, he can be an "arse".

After a difficult start to his F1 career in which Button was branded a "playboy" but then team boss Flavio Briatore, the Brit's image in more recent years has come across as squeaky clean.

However, in a rather candid interview, Button admitted that he's not always a good guy that is portrayed to the media.

"We all have days when we're stressed, even when times are good. That's about being a human being, I guess," the 32-year-old said.

"But I definitely have days when I'm an arse, a side of my character I don't show to you guys (the media).

"I keep that under wraps because I am quite a private person when it comes to my personal life. "But I'm not as relaxed as people may think. Maybe it's just the perception from the outside.

"But there are two types of people in every sport - one who is running towards something and one who is running away from something, and I still don't know which one I am.

"I know I love what I do, and I hate the days when I don't do very well, but I love the days when things go well.

"I just couldn't go through life with nothing. I need the highs and lows - and I hate the lows - but the highs make them worthwhile. "Even when you get the lows you have to stay strong and try and be as positive as you can."

Planetf1.com, Thurs 12th April.

Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline F1fanaticBD

Re: Button: Some days I'm an arse
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:48:58 AM »
Buddy I don't care, what are you outside the cockpit of that Mclaren, whether you are an "arse" or a bloody playboy, all I know you are a beautiful artist who is improving day by day specially in that Mclaren. So keep yourself upto that in the race track and after that even if you beat James Hunt record 33 BA stewardess in 10 days..I will be happy for you.. :good: :good:
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Offline Scott

Re: Button: Some days I'm an arse
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 07:51:59 AM »
We're all arses some of the time...
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle