This is an exciting opportunity to watch a Grand Prix in an exclusive setting at the heart of the Lotus F1 Team.
I am looking for 9 f1 fans to join me for any of the upcoming 2012 races in Oxfordshire as a guest of the Lotus F1 Team. With the exception of being at the track, it would be difficult to find anywhere better to watch a race than from within Lotus F1 Team technical centre.
The day begins with brunch and Sunday newspapers in our Communications Centre, followed by team debriefs from industry experts, including live link with the circuit. Next comes the F1 experiential activities in F1 garage environment, including wheel change exercise, Batak machine competitions and simulator racing, before champagne and canapés in our state-of-the-art auditorium. You’ll then watch the race in style on our giant screen with live updates direct from the team’s senior management at the circuit.
• 09h30: Registration, Newspapers, continental breakfast
• 10h00: Welcome and qualifying review by professional MC
• 10h35: Live telephone link with senior member of Lotus F1 Team
• 10h40: Brunch service starts & time to try your luck on the F1 Simulator, the Batak Machine and pit stop challenge - prize provided for winners
• 12h00: Group moves to the exhibition area – glass of champagne + talk about LF1Team car + 2011 regulations
• 12h15: Guests invited to take their places in the Auditorium
• 12h30: Link with Lotus F1 member from the garage for last minute update
• 13h00 - 14h30: Live uninterrupted coverage of the Grand Prix via large TV screens
• 15h15 (latest): Debrief and Q&A by host, announcement of prize winners & Departure
The cost per person is only £157.50 which is amazing value considering this is probably the only chance you'll ever get to 'have a go' at an F1 pitstop and soak up the F1 atmosphere with a team during an actual race.
Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions.