collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 238
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16175 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
13015 Posts
John S John S
11291 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Lewis telemetry data tweet - fair gamesmanship or spoilt brat?  (Read 2554 times)

Offline F1fanaticBD

Re: Lewis telemetry data tweet - fair gamesmanship or spoilt brat?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 08:46:08 PM »
How come he had done such thing, showing the telemetry to the world. Its beyond childish stupidity, and for me beyond words. What was he trying to say? Its you bloody team-mate for God's sake Lewis, and its just another qualifying in the season, not a season ending grand prix where the championship will be decided between you and him. :confused: :confused:

Hope you keep your composure Lewis.. Don't be another Nelson Piquet Jr.
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Offline Dare

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »
He's no Piquet Jr BD.I was one of the many  that thought Piquet was
a cry baby rat but after a few years I've came to the conclusion he
had a legitimate excuse.He lost more than Alonso,Flavio,or Renault
gained
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 09:02:33 PM »
He's a spoiled brat. He got used to being quick while Jenson struggled and just hated to see the tables turned. He's angry at the team for choosing the wrong wing and anxious to show the world that it's the wing that's the difference and not that Jens is a better driver. Given the way he's behaving, I would seriously consider dropping him if I were McLaren. This is a really serious breach of security. Whitmarsh needs to make it clear that this behavior must stop.
Lonny

Offline Scott

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 09:10:25 PM »
Somewhere else I read that his approaches to Ferrari and RBR have been ignored.  Mclaren is his only chance unless he thinks Mercedes will take him to the top, but again, they might not want him.

Mclaren should hand him a contract to sign and stop negotiating.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

vintly

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 02:46:00 PM »
I find it hard to fathom that an F1 driver of Hamilton's calibre would actually release top-secret telemetry data to the public, even in the midst of contract negotiations. Has anyone speculated that this could be a classic case of disinformation with Whitmarsh and Hamilton playing agents provocateurs?

Interesting speculation! But I think it's simply a case of Hamilton not thinking. We've seen him mouth off before without applying his brain, notably after Monaco with the 'Maybe it's because I'm black' comment. I think this was the same, just with Twitter. He's immature. Lucky for him he's quick.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle