GPWizard > Introductions

Hello Everyone

(1/3) > >>

Irisado:
I'm new to the boards, but not to Formula 1.  I started watching full time back in 1995, but the first race I saw on television was the 1994 Italian Grand Prix, which always sticks in my mind, owing to the first lap pile up triggered by Irvine.

My interest isn't as strong these days as it was in the 1990s and first half of the 2000s, but I still watch all the races.

Anyway, I just thought I'd make a brief welcoming post, and I hope to participate in some of the discussions here.

cosworth151:
Howdy, Irisado. Glad to have you here! We're always happy to have another F1 fan around. Look around the board & make yourself at home.

Scott:
A big welcome to you Irisado.   :good: :good:

Tell us a bit about yourself - where you're from, who your favourites are.  We've got quite a mix here, people from around the globe - I myself am a transplanted Canadian living in Switzerland.  RBR favourite team (a Newey fan really), but I'm a huge Kimi fan, fond of Button and a soft spot for the Sauber boys.

Ian:
Get stuck in Irisado, as you can imagine, there's a lot of differing opinions on here, the one thats like marmite is the opinion on Schumi, you either like him or hate him.

F1fanaticBD:
Welcome Irisado, I just got to know these people about a year, and now I feel like they are like family. Each of our active member has their own specialty in F1 race from historians to race engineers to regulation crackers to simply mad fan like me, with one thing in common we all love this sports..

Join in the post and if you can make it, join us in the chat room during the race, believe me your watching experience will never be the same...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version