collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 357
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Australia begins the fiesta  (Read 6356 times)

Offline F1fanaticBD

Re: Australia begins the fiesta
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2013, 05:14:56 PM »
Personally, I think the biggest advantage that Marussia-Cosworth have over Williams and Caterham is their engines!  ;)

:DD :DD :DD Cossie, oh our dear Cossie
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Offline 1234agr

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 12:42:08 AM »
I was at the race in Melbourne, it was hot, cold, and wet, but not all at once.
The McLarens were dogs, why don't they get old man Dyson to sort out the aero? He'd do a better job!
And that front suspension is too stiff. The only suspension there at the moment is from the tyre sidewalls. Allow it to move a little, makes the kerbs and rumble-strips easier. I saw the rear suspension on the rear of Jenson's car at practice in Malaysia. Could that be too soft and the front too hard?? Take a look at the Lotus and others. A change in these area's could make overall set-up easier.
Only thing I didn't like in Melbourne was the loud booing for Vettel on the podium. That sort of thing should be saved for anything outrageous and maybe the soccer crowds.

Offline Irisado

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 04:53:07 PM »
Only thing I didn't like in Melbourne was the loud booing for Vettel on the podium. That sort of thing should be saved for anything outrageous and maybe the soccer crowds.

I thought that I heard that on the BBC coverage.  I agree that this was unfortunate.  As much as I dislike Vettel, booing him on the podium isn't very sporting (although he himself isn't always especially sporting).
Soņando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Scott

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 05:59:19 PM »
I agree.  I think silence is a much better message for a crowd to send in ANY setting.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 10:49:54 PM »
Sorry, as a genuwine, red blooded, murican boy I claim the right to boo anyone. Seb seems to be a very worthy target. Nuff said!
Lonny

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle