Everything Else > Events & Special Offers

Autosport 2014 Trade Day Tickets Anyone?

<< < (2/2)

Wizzo:
I went to the show on Friday and I have to say it was one of the best I've been to, the whole event was well organised with more to see than ever before. The crowds on trade day was less than normal which made it easy to get around and see everything. I'm pleased to hear the show was a complete success and they recorded record public day attendance on both Saturday & Sunday (I'm glad I didn't go then!).

My two Grandsons were overwhelmed by seeing (and touching) the many F1 and super cars on display. I treated them to a Caterham driving experience and to say they were buzzing when they returned was an understatement.  :good:

Autosport really pulled out the stops for the Live Action Arena this year with plenty of indoor racing, surprises and stunt shows. All in all a great day out.

I have posted a few snapshots below.

http://www.gpwizard.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=6

F1fanaticBD:
Thanks for the photos Wizzo  :good: :good: It really looked brilliant, absolutely brilliant  :D

Scott:
HaHa, didn't know you were a Yokohama tire fan Wizzo... :tease: :tease:

Nice shots.  I would say I wish I went this year, but the weather has been fabulous here, and I've managed to go skiing, skating and rollerblading, in less than a week back.

Love that RV at the end.  Maybe you can pick it up for the site and drive around gathering some of us up for European races  ;)

Looks like the boys had fun.  I did the Caterham experience when I was there a couple of years ago.  Feels like you're with Ken Block, but in a cabriolet.  Seriously good precision driving.   :good: :good:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version