F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

Schumacher gets it all

(1/1)

Wizzo:
Barrichello, enduring a difficult start at his 2006 squad, admitted in Melbourne that he decided to leave Maranello because he exhausted the level of support available to him.

“All the attention is on Michael,” Barrichello explained, “(but) I worked very hard to overcome that fact.”

He said: “I think I did quite well, but every year I improved and improved but I got to a limit. (And) if they don't give me the same attention I can't do much.” Barrichello said becoming world champion is impossible without a team's undivided support.

It has long been known that Michaels previous team mates play more of a supporting role to him. It will be interesting to see if he gets a ambitious companion in the future such as Kimi or Alonso.

Do you think Ferrari would still be biased toward Michael?

markymark0303:
Rubens most of known in his mind the Micheal was going to be difficult to beat.  But he had to beleave he could beat him or why should he bother going to Ferrari.

Micheal is the best and Ferrari will keep backing him as long as he has the will to win still.  But does Micheal think in the back of his mind is it time to stop>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version