collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 586
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Sutil Confirmed at Sauber  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Irisado

Sutil Confirmed at Sauber
« on: December 13, 2013, 04:14:12 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25370813

No surprises here.  A solid choice for Sauber, but I'm not sure how much money (if any) Adrian brings to the table, so a pay driver will be a must for the second seat.

Soņando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Scott

Re: Sutil Confirmed at Sauber
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »
Being a Sauber fan, but not a Sutil fan, I'm not pleased.  Sauber used to be able to show respectably on a relatively low budget.  I'm sorry those day are gone and they feel the need for pay drivers.  Sauber used to be such a good talent scout. :(
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 01:53:25 AM »
Being a Sauber fan, but not a Sutil fan, I'm not pleased.  Sauber used to be able to show respectably on a relatively low budget.  I'm sorry those day are gone and they feel the need for pay drivers.  Sauber used to be such a good talent scout. :(

A team struggling for survival, requires to take desperate measure in desperate times. I am just hoping Sauber pull a rabbit out the hat, yet again.
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Online Alianora La Canta

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 08:23:49 PM »
Sutil, di Resta and Kovalainen are the three best drivers remaining. The fact that of those three, Sutil has the most money (di Resta may have a small amount and Kovalainen definitely has none), means it's a pretty easy decision from Sauber. Especially since there doesn't seem to be much going on in the lower divisions of the sport right now, apart from drivers already aligned with Red Bull/Renault/McLaren and thus unavailable to Sauber due to rival scheme clashes. Kobayashi is the only FDA driver anything like ready for F1, and I suspect if Sauber wanted him, they wouldn't have dropped him in the first place.
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle