GPWizard > Introductions

Hey Peeps!

(1/2) > >>

Vince:
Hi to Everyone - I've been on a few Forums in my time however the last one somehow disappeared virtually overnight, never to resurface! Hopefully, some of the decent folks that were on there have found themselves on here... Anyway, my name is Vince and I live in Nairn in Scotland. I am married to Susan and I am an F1 fanatic. I used to support Jordan back in the day, however I am now more of a Macca fan, especially Jenson Button. I think that I may be in the minority, however I also like Lewis very much too. Oh, and finally - my boss (and best friend) is Dave Newsham who drives in the BTCC.... Looking forward to mixing it up with you all...  ;)

cosworth151:
Howdy, Vince!

Greetings from the Appalachian hills of southeast Ohio. Glad to have you here! Look around & make yourself at home.

Ian:
Wotcha Vince, welcome to the best and friendliest site on the web, as Cos said, make yourself at home.

Scott:
Hey Vince...enjoy the forum...make sure you join the grid game, see the thread for rules and stuff.

A big welcome from a Canadian lost in the Swiss Alps...

vintly:
Hello Vince, welcome aboard. It's good here - FACT.

I'm down the other end of this flooded isle, in Southwick near Brighton. Wife and two daughters - managed to get the youngest into F1 - a bit - but she hasn't the stomach for a whole race - one day…

Look forward to the banter :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version