collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 381
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11251 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Hey Peeps!  (Read 7314 times)

Offline Vince

Hey Peeps!
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:29:54 PM »
Hi to Everyone - I've been on a few Forums in my time however the last one somehow disappeared virtually overnight, never to resurface! Hopefully, some of the decent folks that were on there have found themselves on here... Anyway, my name is Vince and I live in Nairn in Scotland. I am married to Susan and I am an F1 fanatic. I used to support Jordan back in the day, however I am now more of a Macca fan, especially Jenson Button. I think that I may be in the minority, however I also like Lewis very much too. Oh, and finally - my boss (and best friend) is Dave Newsham who drives in the BTCC.... Looking forward to mixing it up with you all...  ;)

The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical.
Murray Walker

Offline cosworth151

Re: Hey Peeps!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 02:11:05 PM »
Howdy, Vince!

Greetings from the Appalachian hills of southeast Ohio. Glad to have you here! Look around & make yourself at home.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Ian

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:27:13 PM »
Wotcha Vince, welcome to the best and friendliest site on the web, as Cos said, make yourself at home.
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Scott

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 03:54:19 PM »
Hey Vince...enjoy the forum...make sure you join the grid game, see the thread for rules and stuff.

A big welcome from a Canadian lost in the Swiss Alps...
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

vintly

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 03:55:04 PM »
Hello Vince, welcome aboard. It's good here - FACT.

I'm down the other end of this flooded isle, in Southwick near Brighton. Wife and two daughters - managed to get the youngest into F1 - a bit - but she hasn't the stomach for a whole race - one day…

Look forward to the banter :)

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 04:52:50 PM »
Hello Vince welcome abroad in this friendliest F1 forum, where you will have a taste of global essence of F1. I am sure the more you will get to know, the you will get to like it.

Please do join us in our Grid Game, as well in the live race chat, I am confident you will never have a dull moment.

From the distant shores of Bay of Bengal, from a tiny country named Bangladesh I say hello & welcome to our F1 home, where nobody is a stranger...
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 01:14:39 PM »
Hey Vince,

Welcome to GPWizard, I trust you will find your stay here, lively, informative and fun. What F1 forum did you used to be a member of?

If you have any questions then just ask and we will all be happy to help in any way we can.

Wiz
"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Vince

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 12:05:14 PM »
Hey - thanks for the welcome, guys - all very much appreciated... I am originally an Englishman who moved to Scotland after leaving the RAF back in '91. I have a lot of family in The Netherlands and also in several locations around the US. During the day, I sell vending machines around the Inverness area of Scotland (near Loch Ness) and in the evenings I enjoy a bit of AmDram.... Hi Wiz, the forum was run by a guy called Sanj and it was on F1Net - Sportgrids. To all, thanks again - I'm looking forward to the season starting and keeping in touch...  ;) 
The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical.
Murray Walker

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle