GPWizard > Introductions

Not new, but making a return in a blaze of Martini fueled glory

<< < (5/5)

guest3164:
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, it is great to log in and see them all. 

I am currently still in London although we are hoping to move to Cambridgeshire when the vendors of a house we like have moved out, but I cannot see that happening before Christmas/New Year, even if they get sorted I think it will be impossible for us to get our stuff sorted quickly enough.  Things are still tough, living here isn't easy knowing we are getting the boot and seeing where Gran used to sit all day etc.  Still, hopefully things are moving along now.

Scott:
Even harder so close to Christmas.  Keep your chin up and things will get better in time.  All the best of luck to you WF, and by all means join us whenever you have a chance to pal around with old friends (some of us aren't that old).

guest3164:
I'm getting ever older (and feel older still!) so no problems with the old friends here! 

Personally I'm feeling a bit better, just eager to get out of here and get started with a new life, but I guess with it being Christmas and relying on other people to move, it will be a bit slower than we'd hope.  It has given me a chance to sort out my possessions though, selling a lot (including a lot of the 1/43 scale photos I put on this website a while ago!) but I do think I ended up with far, far too many. 

The only problem now is that things have calmed down a bit and there is no F1 to watch  >:(

lkjohnson1950:
Yeah. Years ago they used to pack up and take it on the road "Down Under" for the 6 race Tasman Series. Lightly modified F1 and F2 cars in a more relaxed setting. Great fun even if you could only read about it in AutoWeek.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version