GPWizard > Introductions

Not new, but making a return in a blaze of Martini fueled glory

<< < (2/5) > >>

Wizzo:
A very big welcome back WF.  :yahoo:

I have added a few posts to your account so you can access all the members areas as before.   :good:

Wiz

guest3164:
And there was me thinking I'd posted a hell of a lot during my sleep!  Cheers Wizzo, and thanks for the welcome back everyone. 

Honestly, the return isn't to do with my bunch's return to some semblance of form.  That is just an added bonus.  LK, it isn't easy, is it?  My Gran is the same age and although my mum is here, she cannot do a lot of the work as she never really recovered her arm function after breaking it a few years ago.  I got tendonitis in my hand a few months ago which has stopped me playing tennis (one of my other passions) from lifting my Gran's legs.   

As for F1 itself, I am delighted with how things are going this year but have felt Williams have missed a couple of opportunities, particularly Massa who arguably could have beaten Ricciardo to a win earlier this season.  Bottas is sensational and I just wish he had a more reliable partner.  Sadly Scott, the only thing Massa has really had to do with my eye is make me want to poke it out.  But I'll support him as best I can until someone takes his seat.  That said, it's our best line-up for many years, probably since Rosberg/Webber.

Scott:
Oh maybe that was it...you were on my side with my dislike of Massa.

John S:

Welcome back, again, WF - glad you're back in time to bask in the glow of Frank and Claire's success.  :good: 

Mind you if you keep up all this disappearing and re-appearing we'll have to change your moniker to WTF.  :tease:

guest3164:
I come and go like Williams form, only hopefully this time we're both back to stay! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version