collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 468
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11274 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Canadian GP  (Read 7955 times)

Offline Andy B

Canadian GP
« on: May 28, 2015, 07:56:43 AM »
I was wondering?
As I shall be at the Canadian GP is there an email address I can send my prediction changes to? I normally change something but would find it tricky doing so using my phone but I shall get a pay as you go card so I hope to have a bit of data to use for emails.
I did mention that I was going to the Canadian GP didn't I?  :DD
Just in case you're interested I shall be in Stand 11 that overlooks the pit exit, pit straight, first bend and second bend. Look for the good looking bloke waving, I'll be sitting next to him.

Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

Offline Ian

Re: Canadian GP
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:17:55 AM »
Good on you Andy, only a little bit jealous  ::)   :good:
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Dare

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 01:01:48 PM »
pm either Wiz or me with your picks or send a email,
mine is listed
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline Steve A.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 02:37:17 PM »
Don't forget the Gpwizard banner

Offline Scott

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 03:36:32 PM »
Wifi at just about any restaurant in Canada these days.

Oh, and DH1, the rule is you have to go bare-chested with GPW in grease-paint.  Ian started that ritual back a few years ago in Monza, but it's ok Andy, you can keep your pants on.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline Steve A.

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 03:55:41 PM »
Best not let the kids watch this one then.   ;)

Offline Ian

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 04:10:38 PM »
Cluck cluck Scott.  :P
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 06:05:55 PM »
Enjoy the race Andy... I am sure you will have a memorable one  :good:
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Offline Andy B

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 10:52:39 PM »
I fly out of NZ tomorrow with Montreal as the first destination so let the sun shine.  :yahoo:

Offline Andy B

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 11:01:07 PM »
pm either Wiz or me with your picks or send a email,
mine is listed

Hi Dare, I'm not able to find your email and as I shall be at the circuit after FP3 and before Qualy I may want to change my pole selection all the other suff I can sort out later.
I am going to try and get a sim card for my phone that'll have some data on it so I'll be able to email.
Cheers, Andy B

Offline Warmwater

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 09:18:56 PM »
Andy
Hope you enjoyed the "race", Montreal must be a magical place, hope to go there someday.
Tomas
If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.” ― Mario Andretti.

Offline Andy B

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 11:53:22 PM »
Andy
Hope you enjoyed the "race", Montreal must be a magical place, hope to go there someday.
Tomas

The race was good and the guys I met enhanced it, Montreal is very friendly and easy to get around so worth the visit. Stand 11 section 1, 2 or 3 is the place to be as you can see so much action. I looked for Jericoke but could not find her I was even calling out JERI at turn 6 which got me some funny looks!  :crazy:

Offline Scott

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 07:51:06 AM »
Haha, I probably would have done the same thing.  Glad you had a good time Andy.  Enjoy the remainder of your trip.  We'll look forward to some pictures when you get home and have time.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline Jericoke

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »
Andy
Tomas

The race was good and the guys I met enhanced it, Montreal is very friendly and easy to get around so worth the visit. Stand 11 section 1, 2 or 3 is the place to be as you can see so much action. I looked for Jericoke but could not find her I was even calling out JERI at turn 6 which got me some funny looks!  :crazy:

Sorry I missed you Andy!  We showed up early to get spots near the fence.  It was crazy in our section.  I loved it!  People from all over the world, but everyone was great.  Even the group of Americans next to us who booed all the British drivers  :DntKnw:  settled down and were great to be with.

Offline Andy B

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 09:38:10 PM »
Andy
Tomas

Sorry I missed you Andy!  We showed up early to get spots near the fence.  It was crazy in our section.  I loved it!  People from all over the world, but everyone was great.  Even the group of Americans next to us who booed all the British drivers  :DntKnw:  settled down and were great to be with.

Booed the Brits? What's the matter with them? Lets talk about the American drivers then,                                                 .
Shame I missed you but who knows another day another track!
It was a good weekend and we were lucky the rain came today!
Not the most spectacular GP but still good fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle