F1 News & Discussions > F1 Experiences

2015 Singapore Grand Prix

(1/2) > >>

BraydenSoh:
After praying for 7 years, it finally happened! Although it didn't happen quite the way I expected but I finally got to attend my 1st F1 Grand Prix, in my own country no less!

When I first heard the cars, I gotta admit the engine was rather disappointing as compared to what I heard near the circuit a few years back. It was made better when the cars started to zoom pass by my area. With the floodlights shining down on the cars, there is a special glow to the car that you will never be able to enjoy in a day race. Still hoping that they would bring back the V8s and pit refueling though.

Didn't spot many Singaporeans over there and I really hope more of them would be part of this wonderful experience! Glad that Ferrari have finally found their pace and even more grateful that Kimi Raikkonen is back on the podium!

Hopefully I will be part of this race again next year and maybe take some pictures to show them off!   :yahoo:  :good:

Signing Off,
Lon :tease:

Alianora La Canta:
Glad you enjoyed your first taste of F1 in person enough to do it again :D Not sure why Singaporeans aren't flocking to the race, though the ones I know are very much in favour of the race.

cosworth151:
I'm so glad to hear that you made it, Lon! there really is nothing like being there.  :yahoo:   Did you get to go for quali & practice. too?

Scott:
It was fun to have you live on chat as well Lon!  Thanks for swinging on by.

Dare:

--- Quote from: Scott on September 21, 2015, 09:44:15 PM ---It was fun to have you live on chat as well Lon!  Thanks for swinging on by.

--- End quote ---

:good:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version