Fun Stuff > Competitions & Quizzes

Interview with Bernie Ecclestone Competition

<< < (3/8) > >>

cosworth151:
As long as they keep sending their money to me, I don't give a hoot what they think. Besides that, Universal Pictures has to pay me royalties for their Despicable Me films.

Scott:
Bernie, do you think Lewis deserved the WDC or Rosberg this year?  You seem to be awfully friendly with Lewis most of the time.

lkjohnson1950:
I think Lewis deserved the title. He would be a much better champion. Nico is a disaster. He won because Mercedes sabotaged Lewis to have a German winner. Then he quit. I cannot use a quitter, he will make no money for me. After the last race, I believe they will knock Lewis out again this year as he cannot follow orders. I distinctly heard Toto mutter "Ve haf ways of making you comply".

Andy B:
Bernie there has been talk of reverse grids do you think that would work for F1 and can you turn it into a profit?

Scott:

--- Quote from: Andy B on December 21, 2016, 06:01:16 AM ---Bernie there has been talk of reverse grids do you think that would work for F1 and can you turn it into a profit?

--- End quote ---

I can turn public urinals into profit machines, but reverse grids would be very beneficial to my other website www.f1gridgamegambling.be (for Bernie Ecclestone)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version