collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 341
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Interview with Bernie Ecclestone Competition  (Read 23630 times)

Offline Wizzo

Interview with Bernie Ecclestone Competition
« on: December 18, 2016, 12:13:33 PM »
Here is another little bit of fun for you.

The idea is to perform a funny interview with Bernie Ecclestone. I should have called it an interview with a vampire!

How to play
One GPWizard member asks a question to Bernie and then another member posts the answer that he thinks Bernie would reply with. You can have as many questions and answers as you like.

The Prize
The TWO players that post the funniest Q&A combination (in my opinion) will win some F1 goodies for a team of their choice.

The competition will finish on Christmas Eve.

Here he is. Mr Ecclestone has promised in this interview to answer any question regarding F1, his money or his even personal life.

Have fun!

Wiz

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Scott

Re: Interview with Bernie Ecclestone Competition
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 02:02:27 PM »
Hi Bernie, thanks for coming.  Are you comfortable?  Can I get you a glass of Martini water?  Ok, lets get started...

It seems that there is no clear leader of FOM next year.  Who is this guy Chase and are you two going to get a couch for next season or are you actually going to give up your chair?
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Online cosworth151

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 03:54:42 PM »
Chase who? Oh, him. How many pretenders have there been over the years. He's just this year's version of Prof. Van Helsing, or maybe I should say Nancy Thompson. In the end, I always return.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Online Dare

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 04:23:05 PM »
Bernie I know our readers are curious but how does a man of
your age,stature,and looks always have suck nice looking spouses?
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline scalexkid

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 07:09:49 PM »
Well Dare, I'm sure that you've seen my autobiographical movie, under the sudonym of Austin Powers?. Seriously, we had to write it so it it might appear to be a little less unbelievable than my true life story.... no prizes for guessing just who Dr Evil is based on, let's just say he 'maxed' the role, and then some..... but about me and the luvverly ladeeez, as the saying goes, 'danger is my middle name' and they like that, and of course the motorhome, and then there's the smell of Castrol R in my pomade.

Bernie, you'll have heard it said the come the nuclear apocalypse, the only creatures left in command will be Cher, Scorpions, and maybe, yourself. Do you accept that the teams will then need to adapt to a fossil fuel free future?

Online Dare

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 07:57:00 PM »
Bernie let's delve a little in your internet habits.Are there any
F1 Forums your partial to?
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline Scott

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 08:34:11 PM »
Bernie let's delve a little in your internet habits.Are there any
F1 Forums your partial to?

I don't know what a forum is.  I think one of my lawyers sends letters to them because they don't pay me.

I like for-me's though.  I make money with for-me's!

Offline Andy B

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 09:08:20 PM »
Where Bernie do you think F1 is going in the future and could you see more female drivers than male one day?
Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

Online Dare

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 01:55:54 PM »
I think female drivers would be good for F1.If used
properly they good save the teams huge money by
chipping in on the cooking and cleaning in between their driving
chores

Online Dare

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »
Bernie I know you said you don't read F1 Forums but from
what I've heard you get a negative rating in most I've read.
How do you feel about most fans disliking you?

Online cosworth151

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 02:22:06 PM »
As long as they keep sending their money to me, I don't give a hoot what they think. Besides that, Universal Pictures has to pay me royalties for their Despicable Me films.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Scott

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 08:10:24 PM »
Bernie, do you think Lewis deserved the WDC or Rosberg this year?  You seem to be awfully friendly with Lewis most of the time.

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 12:00:38 AM »
I think Lewis deserved the title. He would be a much better champion. Nico is a disaster. He won because Mercedes sabotaged Lewis to have a German winner. Then he quit. I cannot use a quitter, he will make no money for me. After the last race, I believe they will knock Lewis out again this year as he cannot follow orders. I distinctly heard Toto mutter "Ve haf ways of making you comply".
Lonny

Offline Andy B

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2016, 06:01:16 AM »
Bernie there has been talk of reverse grids do you think that would work for F1 and can you turn it into a profit?
Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

Offline Scott

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2016, 05:05:20 PM »
Bernie there has been talk of reverse grids do you think that would work for F1 and can you turn it into a profit?

I can turn public urinals into profit machines, but reverse grids would be very beneficial to my other website www.f1gridgamegambling.be (for Bernie Ecclestone)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle