F1 News & Discussions > F1 Experiences

I'm In Baku

(1/5) > >>

Robem64:
Evening everyone, I'm here in Baku for the GP. Very busy pit lane walk this evening, I will post some photos up when I can on a later posting. Not sure how good/bad the race might be but the venue is absolutely outstanding and if the atmosphere over the weekend is anything like today then it looks like it will build to a crescendo.

More posts as I get chance over the weekend.

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: Robem64 on June 22, 2017, 08:15:48 PM ---Evening everyone, I'm here in Baku for the GP. Very busy pit lane walk this evening, I will post some photos up when I can on a later posting. Not sure how good/bad the race might be but the venue is absolutely outstanding and if the atmosphere over the weekend is anything like today then it looks like it will build to a crescendo.

More posts as I get chance over the weekend.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for letting us know.

Make sure you spell GPWizard correctly on your chest when you go streaking on the track in FP3!

Scott:
 :DD :DD. Looking forward to the pictures.  What bleachers are you in?  Hope you have an amazing weekend, and if you manage wifi, drop in on chat for a couple of minutes during the race...always a treat to have a live report.   :good: :good:

Alianora La Canta:
Have a fantastic weekend, Robem64!

Andy B:
Well done Rob can we have a weather report?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version