F1 News & Discussions > F1 Experiences

Last One In Malaysia

(1/3) > >>

Robem64:
I did get to this race in 2016 and had planned to go again in 2018. However, given the earlier termination of this as a venue I have managed to squeeze in a trip this year as it's the last one. Any other GPWizards going to be there?

Scott:
My wife's brother is getting married in Malaysia (just outside of KL).  I was hoping they would try to do it a week or so on either side of the GP, but it hasn't worked out.  I can't even go to the wedding because we are too busy.  :'( :'(

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: Scott on August 22, 2017, 04:17:20 PM ---My wife's brother is getting married in Malaysia (just outside of KL).  I was hoping they would try to do it a week or so on either side of the GP, but it hasn't worked out.  I can't even go to the wedding because we are too busy.  :'( :'(

--- End quote ---

Some people are just so inconsiderate!

Andy B:
I'll be there Robem64 I'm in the Mercedes stand on the pit straight where are you going to be?
I'll pm you my email if it'll help us meet up.

Robem64:
Brill, I'm in the K1 stand. By all means PM me your email address and lets try and get a meet.
Just for info, given my limited days leave from work then I don't arrive in KL until the Friday night (no Friday practice sessions for me) and I fly back very early hours of Monday am but hopefully catch you at some point Sat/Sunday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version