F1 News & Discussions > F1 Experiences

Last One In Malaysia

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ian:
It's great meeting up with other Wizarders Rob, I met up with Scott at Monza in 2010, the bugger wore me out walking me round the circuit.  ;)

Scott:
It's great fun, especially if you are visiting the race alone, without your significant other distraction.  Meeting with someone like minded is always great fun.

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Robem64 on August 23, 2017, 03:11:29 PM ---Brill, I'm in the K1 stand. By all means PM me your email address and lets try and get a meet.
Just for info, given my limited days leave from work then I don't arrive in KL until the Friday night (no Friday practice sessions for me) and I fly back very early hours of Monday am but hopefully catch you at some point Sat/Sunday.

--- End quote ---

I'm not getting into KL till the Friday too but around midday is I'll probably miss Friday as well. I'll pm you with my email and hotel and we'll work something out. Its just me at the GP but we'll see a little of KL as we don't leave till midday Wednesday.

Andy B:
Hi, I have finally had time to sort through the pictures from Malaysia and has deleted loads and whats left may give you a feel for what it was like although you may have to up the room temperature to 30 degrees to get the full affect!
There's a picture of the stand where Robem64 was sitting he maybe able to pick himself out and also a picture taken from the side of Rob's stand (K1) that shows how close to the airport the circuit is.
I shall have to look into reducing their size to be able to submit them to the gallery.

https://www.snapfish.co.nz/store/share?via=link&token=xYQTeFayFrdZc-7PhIyZ1g/AUS/27946749706070/SNAPFISH

lkjohnson1950:
Yeah, it finally cooled off to 30 here. Course the humidity is only 10%.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version