1. What can never be put in a saucepan?
2. I have seas without water, coasts without sand, towns without people and mountains without land. What am I?
3. I don't have eyes but once I did see. Once I had thoughts but now I'm white and empty. What am I?
4. A man shaves several times a day, yet he still has a beard. Who is this man?
5. What beings with T, ends with T and has T in it
6. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
7. Mary was born on December 25th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
8. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
9. What's always coming but never arrives?
10. I can be written, I can be spoken, I can be exposed, I can be broken down. What am I?
11. What coat is best to be put on wet?
12. On which day of the year do the fewest people die?
13. Two men had lunch together and ordered iced teas to drink. One man had five during lunch while the other man only had one. All of the drinks were poisoned. The man that had only one drink died but the man that had five drinks survived. How can that be?
14. If you tell me the truth I will kill you with my sword. If you tell me a lie I will kill you with my spell. What must you say to survive?