Everything Else > Entertainment, Games & Computers

Ed Sheeran

(1/5) > >>

Ian:
Seems like every time I turn my radio on there's one of his flaming records playing, I've only heard one of his I like and that's Castle On The Hill, as for Galway Girl, what an insult to Irish music that is.  >:D

Calman:
I have to agree, without knowing much about him as a singer at the time, I instantly liked Castle on the Hill (and the message portrayed in the video).  I'm not saying he isn't a good singer or his other songs aren't worth a second listen, but 'Castle on the Hill' is just one of those songs which stays in your head.

All the best,
Cal :)

Scott:
Hit-makers are notoriously overplayed.  Same here in Switzerland.  If it isn’t Ed Sheehan, it might be Adele.  Too bad because both are fantastic talents who end up loathed by people who like variety.

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: Scott on March 20, 2018, 01:13:33 PM ---Hit-makers are notoriously overplayed.  Same here in Switzerland.  If it isn’t Ed Sheehan, it might be Adele.  Too bad because both are fantastic talents who end up loathed by people who like variety.

--- End quote ---

A few years ago Lorde was upset she was getting so much play time.  She was worried people would get sick of hearing 'Royals'  over and over again.

Since getting Spotify, I don't know that I've turned on a radio for music in about 4 years.  I might be out of touch with the Top 40, but I know I like what comes on.  I don't want to sound like a shill, but I love Spotify's "discovery" feature, I'm always getting music I've never heard, but enjoy very much.

Ian:
I've not seen the video Cal, bad enough hearing him.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version