collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 366
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: It Looks Like Williams Will Go With Sirotkin  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Alianora La Canta

Re: It Looks Like Williams Will Go With Sirotkin
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »

To put it another way: there's more chance of them hiring you than Felipe. (Though if it turns out you've ever had a racing licence, the joke is probably going to fall flat :D )

Well, driving and me are not natural bed fellows, I can do it but I choose the bus every time.  I guess not having a car right now probably makes that choice easier, but the point's the same! 

Maybe if we get enough money together, Williams might give one of us a test?  And it pains me to even make that joke  :'(

If you've got a few million quid down the sofa. I can't find much money in mine past the sandwich wrappers...
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

Offline Calman

Re: It Looks Like Williams Will Go With Sirotkin
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 12:38:31 AM »

To put it another way: there's more chance of them hiring you than Felipe. (Though if it turns out you've ever had a racing licence, the joke is probably going to fall flat :D )

Well, driving and me are not natural bed fellows, I can do it but I choose the bus every time.  I guess not having a car right now probably makes that choice easier, but the point's the same! 

Maybe if we get enough money together, Williams might give one of us a test?  And it pains me to even make that joke  :'(

If you've got a few million quid down the sofa. I can't find much money in mine past the sandwich wrappers...

Well, I had a go, but all I could find down the sofa was David's old Cool-Tart, A William Hill betting slip (or was it a Damon Hill?) ... An old Chocolate oh Clair and nothing much more to be Frank!!!

Oh yes, and an old packet of squashed tarnished Rothmans!!  (I Vill Neuve things around and have another look later).

All the best,
Cal :)
Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle