Everything Else > Events & Special Offers

GPW Get Together at Goodwood?

<< < (2/3) > >>

cosworth151:
Like Lonny, I'd love to but there's a bit too much water between here & there.

Calman:
I asked Lewis H if I could rent his private jet, but he was having none of it!!!! (I'd likely stink it out with Maple Syrup and Canadian bacon for the 1st leg of the trip, then Fish 'n' Chips and a good old Fry Up for the 2nd leg of the trip).

I'm sure he would be concerned which Engine Mode I used also!  :P

All the best,
Cal :)

Dare:

--- Quote from: Calman on March 30, 2018, 08:03:46 PM ---I asked Lewis H if I could rent his private jet, but he was having none of it!!!! (I'd likely stink it out with Maple Syrup and Canadian bacon for the 1st leg of the trip, then Fish 'n' Chips and a good old Fry Up for the 2nd leg of the trip).

I'm sure he would be concerned which Engine Mode I used also!  :P

All the best,

--- End quote ---

Are you originally from the UK Calman?

Calman:

--- Quote from: Dare on March 30, 2018, 10:04:35 PM ---Are you originally from the UK Calman?

--- End quote ---

Yup! ... transplanted Scotsman since 2003.

All the best,

Alianora La Canta:
Unfortunately I am not able to get to Goodwood as I would need a) more money and b) some method of getting there I can practically use (I rely on public transport and am not good at spotting when to get off buses if in unfamiliar territory. The "easiest" way to Goodwood involves three buses and a substantial additional walk, and the alternatives require four changes).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version