collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 161
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16157 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11273 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Forum Help  (Read 33778 times)

Offline Wizzo

Forum Help
« on: February 24, 2006, 01:19:51 PM »
If you have problems with any aspect of GP Wizard then please let us know and we will do our very best to resolve your issue.

If you need help with any of the following:
  • Registration
  • Logging in
  • Posting
  • Personal Messages
  • searching
Then please look at this Help page first.

Thanks the GP Wizard Team

« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 06:11:33 PM by GPWizard »

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Ian

Re: Forum Help
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 11:11:39 PM »
Wizard me old friend, why can't I view the members or users stats, ta mate, ian
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

CrazyHorse

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 11:18:57 AM »
gettin that dodgy bird from senegal wanted to marry me - again

maybe i should reply and tell her i'll marry her for £15,000 or US$35,000

then report her to the police...keep the money....goto monaco for a half decent weekend for next years posh gp

:crazy:

Offline Ian

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 09:38:29 PM »
CrazyHorse, not you as well ? the last couple of emails I got sent my computer haywire. I would suggest that anyone who gets an email from Kateforlove or Kate Morris deletes it straight away, as you say, very nutty or very dodgy  :crazy:

davewilson

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 11:19:17 PM »
Had Both contacts ,And Re- Set Everything.Been Ok Since.Ignored contact's She Is only after one thing!!
And non of us want it do we?
The Stig

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2006, 10:01:02 AM »
Hi Guys,

I have restricted all members looking at others profiles for security reasons, this should only be a temporary measure until I am sure members e-mails are not being used for unauthorised purposes.

Please do not open or click on any emails regarding 'love' I know this will be hard for some of you  :P and for God's sake don't marry anyone!  :o

I give you all an update very soon.

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 11:11:11 PM »
 :o Gawd no wizard, marry another one,not unless it is one of your pit babes phwoooaaarr  :P ,got your email, ta

Online Dare

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 06:17:49 PM »
W[zard,I was wondering what it means when you use
last click and it says a guest is performing a unknown action?
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline Ian

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »
Could always be doing a Leslie Grantham Dare, he he

Offline romephius

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 08:35:11 PM »
Try it with yourself guys.......open a random image in a new tab/window and then click last click......

Rom

Offline claw_67

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 07:40:53 AM »
Howdy - Claw_grrl here, still with the password problems...

I had so much trouble with the claw_grrl67 account that I made this new one.  The password you sent me for that account didn't work for me - tried it several times, and came back on this one to post this message.

Either one works for me - I don't have a bunch of personal info stashed in that account or anything serious, so if it's a bucket of hassle to sort out the older account, I can stick with this one.

Doesn't matter a hill of beans to me.  Whatever is easy for you.

But I've noticed that registering here is weird - type in name and chosen password, click it in, and it says 'database error - go back and try again' and when you do, it says your name is already taken, and then you get an e-mail that you're registered.  I probably  have 2-3 accounts in variations of my name, because it said database error and I tried again.

But then, me and technology are rather like ice cream and sauerkraut - they just don't 'go' together.

Claw

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 09:17:55 AM »

Thanks Claw_Grrl, its strange that the password works here and not on your PC but hey, that's PC's for you. I will try and bring your old account back to life for you.

I wasn't aware of any registration problems so thanks for bringing that to my attention and I will investigate immediately.

Cheers

Wiz

Wizzo

Offline Maldwyn

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 04:00:15 PM »
Maldwyn here ~ I had the problem registering also. First time reg came back error, second reg came back error, name taken. So I tried logging in and found myself already registered. I noticed that someone else had the same problem. I'm a Mac user and do have quite a few problems on forums. I believe a lot of the software used is geared toward Microsoft platforms. Most of my problems relate to the different functions of the forums. I haven't checked out this forum yet so can't report anything now.

How many other Mac users are using this forum and having any problems. If we are having problems lets get them reported so they will get fixed.

Maldwyn

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 04:26:37 PM »

I have updated the site software today so hopefully this should cure any registration problems you are experiencing.

Any other problems then please let me know.

Cheers

Wiz

Wizzo

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 07:53:03 PM »
Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me when I registered today. Mind you, there has been at least one other forum that hasn't even bothered to send me the required verification e-mail - at least there is a workaround for the problem on this forum.

Maybe if you put a message in the registration screen to tell people not to worry about database errors and try logging in after registration anyway, it might help reassure prospective members while you find a more permanent solution :DntKnw:
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle