Other Sports > Other Sports

Running (it's motorsport-relevant, honest)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Robem64:
What a great story teller you are Alia - kept me entertained throughout. I wasn't even aware of this race and it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm almost tempted to have a go next year myself.

Thanks for sharing.

Alianora La Canta:

--- Quote from: Robem64 on May 15, 2018, 08:01:01 AM ---What a great story teller you are Alia - kept me entertained throughout. I wasn't even aware of this race and it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm almost tempted to have a go next year myself.

Thanks for sharing.

--- End quote ---

The Silverstone 10 km happens every year, midweek in early May. If you like, I can let you know when entries for 2019 start.

Robem64:
Yes please :)

Alianora La Canta:
Some of you asked when the Silverstone 10 km was on this year.

It's not in May due to resurfacing... ...but it is on Wednesday September 4th, at 6:30 pm, £13 for anyone who isn't a member of a running club. Entries are limited to the first 2000. If you wish, you can use it to extend a holiday in the area because WEC is the previous weekend.

I'm in the amusing situation of having a hotel in Northampton during most of the WEC weekend but moving out on Sunday morning to go to one in Silverstone, partly so I don't have to leave the track early on Sunday night (the limited bus service on Sunday only goes to Towcester) and partly because I want an excuse to explore the countryside near the area. If I can sneak in a visit to Racing Point, I will be an extremely happy bunny.

cosworth151:
Good job, Ali!  :good:

I'm always glad when I see "Long Post" from you because I know it will be another one of your marvelous stories. I'm glad your visit to Force India went so well.

Besides, how many of us here have actually raced (even if it was without a car) at Silverstone?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version