GPWizard > GPWizard News & Announcements

Canadian/French GP Chat Room

(1/2) > >>

Wizzo:
I am sorry to say that the chat room will not be available for the Canadian GP (unless a miracle happens). Moving to HTTPS has caused a few issues but I am pleased to say they all been resolved apart from the chat room.

The chatroom software was getting a little dated and moving to HTTPS caused it to stop working correctly. At great expense I have purchased the latest version of the software and I am waiting for the software manufacturer to install it for me. This would normally be an easy process and I would simply install it myself but because the old software is broken it has proved more problematic than expected.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Rest assured I'll get it working ASAP.

Watch this space.

Wiz

Alianora La Canta:
Thank you for going to all this trouble to give us an upgraded chat room. It will be ready soon enough :)

Calman:

--- Quote from: Wizzo on June 09, 2018, 09:40:25 AM ---At great expense I have purchased the latest version of the software and I am waiting for the software manufacturer to install it for me.
--- End quote ---

Quotes like this are like a dagger in my side Wizzo! ... I am not sure if it's because I am Scottish or not (penny pinching), but I would like to know what you look for in a Chat Room package, as for your sake, I would have hoped that there were more reasonable systems/options out there?

Best Regards,
Cal :)

cosworth151:
Thanks again for everything, Wizzo. We all really do appreciate having all of this.

And trust me, I know how frustrating cantankerous software can be.

Andy B:
Hi Wizz

To help with the expense of the site that we all enjoy and benefit from I have made a donation (took two attempts to get the right amount) which I am hoping that others will join me.
Keep up with the good work its appreciated.

Cheers
Andy B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version