F1 News & Discussions > F1 Experiences

Hungary 2018 aka Possibly Worst Race Ever

<< < (3/3)

guest3164:

--- Quote from: Alianora La Canta on August 12, 2018, 09:34:42 AM ---
I am sure you are better at photography than me. I can't even make proper use of the 0.3 MP camera on my "feature" phone, I'm that bad...

This book is going to have cartoonish drawings rather than photos, but I will keep you in mind if I want to do a broader-based book. (Currently about 50% of the way through writing the English text accompanying the book that I'm planning for this weekend. I don't want any more doctors telling concerned parents that they've never heard of autistic people travelling abroad independently before...)

--- End quote ---

You've not seen my photos  :D  I have some very blurry pics of Tim Peake from the other night, appalling! 

Good luck with the writing though, it is a great thing to do.  Out of interest, are you planning to get it published in... Hungarian?! 

Alianora La Canta:
Bilingual English/Hungarian is the plan (so it's readable to both of the main expected audiences). I've already got a bilingual friend who's volunteered to do the translation/alpha-reading, and may have another friend willing to translate to Finnish (which, for one of my marketing plans for the book, would be handy). Obviously I'll want to give her a fair share of the royalties.

First draft of the words is complete (there will be pictures, which I refuse to start until I know the broad structure of what I'm drawing) and has been sent to the translator/alpha-reader.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version