Other Sports > Other Sports

Formula E

<< < (2/5) > >>

Alianora La Canta:
I'm happy that Formula E is being itself and not some other series. It shouldn't pretend to be "the next F1" - that's not a viable direction for a 21st century series. It would either be constantly in F1's wheeltracks or (if F1's direction proved to be wrong) straight into the same barrier. Mr Agag's rhetoric is not helpful to FE.

It's Mum's favourite motorsport series, and I find its races tend to be more exciting than the duller ones of F1's calendar (though not as exciting as F1's more exciting ones). Similarly, I believe a lot of its drivers are better than the likes of Ericsson and Stroll, but not in the class of, say, Perez and Riccardo. Not sure what hiding it on Quest TV (a fairly obscure free-to-air channel) rather than the better-known, if inconsistent, Channel 5, is going to do for its British viewing figures though.

cosworth151:
Formula E should race this car at COTA. They could paint the track orange. With the Hot Wheels launch ramp at Turn 1 it really would look like a Hot Wheels race.

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: cosworth151 on October 23, 2018, 07:30:27 PM ---Formula E should race this car at COTA. They could paint the track orange. With the Hot Wheels launch ramp at Turn 1 it really would look like a Hot Wheels race.

--- End quote ---

I know you're trying to be silly, but I'd totally watch that.

Dare:
I can't get into electric cars much less electric race cars.If
God didn't want us to have petrol run cars he wouldn't have created
dinosaurs

guest3164:
I had a ride in an Electric taxi cab the other week and it was pretty great, but that was largely because the cab had a mostly glass roof so the cab felt airy and light.  The electric part was odd given how quiet it was. 

FE I want to get into, I just can't.  I think maybe it just lacks that 'soul' that a series which has existed for decades builds up.  No legendary teams or drivers.  Give it time and I hope I'll like it more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version