collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 375
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Wishing All On GPW Seasons Greetings  (Read 3690 times)

Offline Robem64

Wishing All On GPW Seasons Greetings
« on: December 24, 2018, 08:25:43 AM »
Before the madness of Christmas Day just wanted to wish all fellow GPW members and their families a very happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
This is a terrific community and a joy to be a part of - here's to good racing in 2019 and plenty of good chat and banter on here. And I hope for some divine intervention on my GG predictions for next year.

Have A Good One All.

Rob

"I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optimist with experience"

Offline Wizzo

Re: Wishing All On GPW Seasons Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 09:56:33 AM »
I would also like to add my well wishes to all the members of GPW. Thank you to the the members for keeping this community alive and kicking.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope 2019 is a happy and healthy one for you all.

Wiz
"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »
Merry Christmas to all at GPW. You guys mean a lot to me.
Lonny

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 03:59:32 PM »
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and New F1 Season) to all of our members around the world.

It really is great to be a part of this happy, friendly community. There aren't too many people to share a love of F1 with here in a small town at the edge of Appalachia. Thank you, Wizzo, for making this all possible.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Jericoke

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, this is the time of year for family and friends.

Wizzo, you've given us a place to gather, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Of course, it's everyone here to makes it truly great, from the site mods, the GG players, the chat room regulars, or even the people who are just lurking, we're all friends, and should be celebrated as much as any.

Thank you everyone, happy holidays, keep safe, and remember, life is like an F1 race: you can't win it in the first corner, so be careful.

Offline Andy B

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 08:21:55 PM »
Christmas Morning here in New Zealand so a Very Merry Christmas to one and all and wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

Offline Calman

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 08:33:43 PM »
... and a very sincere Merry Christmas from here in Western Canada!!  :yahoo:

I've enjoyed getting to know a number of the regular members here on GPW over the last ten months, sharing a laugh and exchanging chat on everything F1.  You are a good bunch of folks (even the sarcastic ones!!  ;) )

Anyway, hope you all have a merry festive season and wish you a happy and healthy start to 2019.  Stay warm, safe and sane.

I hope Santa is good to you?

Season's Best,
Cal :)

Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

guest3164

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 08:23:27 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone!  Have a lovely day whatever you do and whatever faith (or not) you follow. 

Offline Warmwater

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 04:05:59 PM »
Season's greetings to all: Merry Christmas; Joyful Hanukkah; Peaceful Muhammadmas; and a wonderful Festivus for the rest of us!   ;)
If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.” ― Mario Andretti.

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 11:20:07 PM »
Happy New Merry and all that to all the GPW members around the world.
Hope you have had as much fun, cake and drink as I have this Christmas day.  :yahoo:
Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline Scott

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 03:24:01 PM »
Been pretty crazy around our parts, but enjoying the last couple of days off before I go back to work on Sunday...Happy New Year to all my GPW friends.
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

guest3164

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2018, 08:24:27 PM »
I'm still off until the 3rd, enjoying the break but then working for a Cathedral the build up to Christmas was rather full on!

Offline Calman

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 01:51:21 AM »
I'm still off until the 3rd, enjoying the break but then working for a Cathedral the build up to Christmas was rather full on!

Cathedral eh? .... so Luke, are you a pillar of the community or simply another brick in the wall???  :DD

Seriously though, wishing you all the VERY best in the build up to Happy New Year celebrations around the world!!

Season's Best,
Cal :)
Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 04:00:43 PM »
A very Happy New Year to all of y'all out there. Remember, there still be plenty going on around here over the winter!  :yahoo:
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle