Everything Else > Off Topic

Wishing All On GPW Seasons Greetings

(1/3) > >>

Robem64:
Before the madness of Christmas Day just wanted to wish all fellow GPW members and their families a very happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
This is a terrific community and a joy to be a part of - here's to good racing in 2019 and plenty of good chat and banter on here. And I hope for some divine intervention on my GG predictions for next year.

Have A Good One All.

Rob

Wizzo:
I would also like to add my well wishes to all the members of GPW. Thank you to the the members for keeping this community alive and kicking.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope 2019 is a happy and healthy one for you all.

Wiz

lkjohnson1950:
Merry Christmas to all at GPW. You guys mean a lot to me.

cosworth151:
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and New F1 Season) to all of our members around the world.

It really is great to be a part of this happy, friendly community. There aren't too many people to share a love of F1 with here in a small town at the edge of Appalachia. Thank you, Wizzo, for making this all possible.

Jericoke:
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, this is the time of year for family and friends.

Wizzo, you've given us a place to gather, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Of course, it's everyone here to makes it truly great, from the site mods, the GG players, the chat room regulars, or even the people who are just lurking, we're all friends, and should be celebrated as much as any.

Thank you everyone, happy holidays, keep safe, and remember, life is like an F1 race: you can't win it in the first corner, so be careful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version