Lots to talk about from Qualy in Melbourne isn't there!!!
Globally, encouraging to see the times tumbling so quickly and positions jumping around early on in P1 to start of P2. Looks like mid field battles could produce most of the "talking points" this weekend, as I fear Mercedes could easily finish where they started.
A little disappointed with Renault, but early days. Encouraging for Leclerc, positive for Kimi, good show by most of the rookies (well, in qualy anyway). Shock for Gasly, unlucky for Bottas, projected dismal day for Williams ... and pretty much business as usual for everyone else (given that some issues on track cost them qualy positions to some degree).
Sidenotes (based on Sky F1 broadcast).
1) Flashing up driver photos at the sheer mention or brief action on track, I found annoying. (I know, pety).
2) Sky's sound set up on Paul Di Resta's interviews was a disaster .. I heard the other drivers talk more than the 1...2...3's
3) Seb, your Mustache does not work, so find a good razor and DEAL WITH IT!! .. (mind you, not as bad as your 2018 bowl cut hairdo).
4) David Croft ... get your facts right ... and please leave your "Gasly" jokes in the Christmas Cracker!!!!
5) Nothing else to moan about, so bring on the RACE!!!!!