GPWizard > Introductions

It's good to be back

<< < (2/5) > >>

Alonsofan:
Thanks all  :D

John S:
Welcome back, you've already made the dull off season more fun - long may it continue.  :good:

Just for the record, as a returnee yourself, which of the returning two F1 drivers will you be rooting for - Kubica or Kvyat?

lkjohnson1950:

--- Quote from: Dare on January 10, 2019, 03:32:18 AM ---Anyone ever get locked out just contact Wiz. Happened to
me when my Chrome got screwy and he got me right back in

--- End quote ---

Wiz got me back in after a bit of back and forth. Don't ever try to change your email and password at the same time.   :nono:

Alonsofan:

--- Quote from: John S on January 10, 2019, 02:38:13 PM ---Welcome back, you've already made the dull off season more fun - long may it continue.  :good:

Just for the record, as a returnee yourself, which of the returning two F1 drivers will you be rooting for - Kubica or Kvyat?

--- End quote ---
Awww bless thanks John  :D
I promise I won't load any food pictures this time hehe.

Obviously none of them compare to Fernando but if I have to pick I would rather see Kubica do well. I so need to pick a new driver, but who could look as sexy as Fernando in a race suit??? Hehe  :swoon:

Calman:

--- Quote from: Alonsofan on January 10, 2019, 07:09:09 PM ---...but who could look as sexy as Fernando in a race suit??? Hehe  :swoon:

--- End quote ---

Surely this competes with Fernando's sexiness???
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/rowan-atkinson-racing-suit.html

Now, who mentioned food!!!!

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version