Everything Else > Off Topic

Calling Alonsofan ...

(1/2) > >>

Calman:
This is for you! ...

It includes Mr Alonso, sitting in the back seat, "Fernando" playing on the taxi radio, a box of Milk Tray on the passenger seat, two tickets for the "Anti-Spice-Girls" theatre production, a pre booking at a posh hotel including steak dinner.  As a bonus, some Table Tennis lessons and Basket Weaving in the 19th century.

Of course, as you can see, my contribution was "to go daft" with a spray can on a London Taxi!! .... or as I call it >>> "Your Abacab"   ;)

How does that sound?

Best Regards,
Abbaman

Alonsofan:
Wow! Calman, I have only just noticed this...well actually my daughter did, anything Abba and she is all over it.
I have got to get myself in that cab....London I am on my way  :yahoo: :yahoo:
PS. If I don't see Fernando there you are in trouble Calman hehe

Calman:
 :DD :DD :DD

If you don't see Fernando (or do I mean baby cakes?) in the back of the cab, this could be the reason ...
https://thejudge13.com/2019/01/30/alonso-to-test-new-mclaren-mcl34-at-barcelona/

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Alonsofan:
Is that all hehe. I think he could put that on hold. I mean I am making the effort and going all the way to London it is a bit of a trek hehe

Calman:
If you bring a deckchair to London with you ... and convince Fernando that the 2019 McLaren may still operate like an old washing machine, that could swing it in your favour?  :DD :good:

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version