Everything Else > Off Topic

Helppppppp!!! (Emails)

(1/2) > >>

Alonsofan:
There I was, tea in hand and Eastenders on the telly and all of a sudden my phone goes mental  :crazy:
Since rejoining, I was wondering why I wasn't getting any notifications from GPW......Well all of a sudden here they come, all of them. I must apologise for the amount of........randomness I post. I talk some s**t. Sorry people I will stop now  :D
I have changed my settings to stop this but they still keep coming through, I guess it will stop when they have caught up?? I hope so, my daughter is about to kill me  >:D

guest3164:
It is not just you.  I just received some notifications of messages and also my birthday greetings message from the site and my birthday was 3 weeks ago  :DD

Wizzo:
Apologies for this. I noticed a fault with the email system today and went through some diagnosis tonight and managed to fix it.

The downside is the backed up queue of emails that failed to send are now flying out the door. All should be back to normal in a few hours.

Wiz

guest3164:
No problem Wizzo, it brought a smile to my face actually! 

Alonsofan:
I am glad it wasn't just me and thanks for fixing it....I think, but now I have a very important question from my daughter so here she is...

As I couldn't hear the tv due to your bad timed messages did Keanu leave Eastenders tonight or not? Happy birthday Luke 🎂🍰🍩🍨🍗🍟

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version