GPWizard > Introductions

Hi all

<< < (3/7) > >>

Calman:
Welcome to this little corner of the web T.T.

It's an intimate little community, but very knowledgeable and most of the members come complete with a very effective DRS system.  Yes, that's "Dangerously Referable Sarcasm" ... system!!  :DD

Seriously though, they are a good bunch of folks who present a friendly, well respected community ... and everything F1.

Enjoy! :)

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Alonsofan:

--- Quote from: TimmyTime on March 14, 2019, 04:53:30 PM ---Thanks for the welcome's again. Seems a friendly place so far  :good:
Though I must say thanks a bunch to Alonsofan, I have been humming that catchy theme tune all day at work. I have been getting some strange looks from colleagues as I don't even have any kids. I might regret my username LOL it was meant to be a reference to " hammertime" though I can see that changing now.

--- End quote ---

Sorry about that TimmyTime. Good luck trying to get it out of your head hehe.
It could have been worse, you could have popped out in your lunch break to the supermarket, picked up a pineapple and said, "Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?" I have never done that.... ::)  :-[

I give everyone on this site a nickname, so from now on you will be called....Baaaaa  :crazy:

cosworth151:
Howdy, TimmyTime! Glad to have you here! Lots of friendly folk (even if we do wonder off topic frequently  ;)  ).

TimmyTime:
Thanks again everyone. Baaaaa guess that could be worse LOL but what is everyone else's??
Also that's an easy one..  SpongeBob Square pants lives in the pineapple under the sea but can't say I have ever done that in a supermarket LOL....have you Alonsofan??

Calman:

--- Quote from: TimmyTime on March 15, 2019, 12:26:35 PM ---Thanks again everyone. Baaaaa guess that could be worse LOL but what is everyone else's??

--- End quote ---

My 'Alonsofan' call sign is "Abbaman"  ... or do I mean Trigger Word??  :crazy: :stop: :DD

If you look around the forums, you will see my "Abba-Taxi" ... she made me do it - I am quite normal otherwise, well, I follow F1, so I must be "normal" ... right??

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version