GPWizard > Introductions

Hi all

<< < (7/7)

lkjohnson1950:
 :good: :good: :good:

TimmyTime:

--- Quote from: John S on March 18, 2019, 08:45:53 PM ---Sorry guys but the title professor is reserved in F1 circles for that fantastic French multi world champ Alain Prost.  :stop:

I think a much better sobriquet for Alia would be 'Brains' as in the Thunderbirds series created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson in the 1960s.

I think it fits better, 'Brains' never flew or undertook missions but was the all knowing background figure that they all looked to for advice, information and solutions -much the same as how we all see Alia.

--- End quote ---

I can see Alianora knows her stuff about F1 and I like your idea John  :good:

I would try to incorporate pink cars into your idea though John so my nickname for Alianora would be,

Lady Penelope.

A clever character from Thunderbirds, who gets driven around in an expensive pink car and she can even choose Sergio or Lance to be her chauffeur.

John S:
As you wish TT.

Can't see either of them boys in pink getting their tongues round "Yis Me Lady" quite like Parker though.  :tease: 

Robem64:

--- Quote from: TimmyTime on March 13, 2019, 07:09:56 PM ---Just want to say "Hi" and I can't wait for the new season. Hope this site proves more successful than previous efforts. Look forward to chatting on the boards!

--- End quote ---

Welcome and I echo what everyone else has already said about this community - the best, bar none  :good: :good: :good:

Alianora La Canta:
*blush*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version