GPWizard > Introductions

Hi all

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ian:
Hiya TimmyTime welcome to GPW, the best F1 site on the web, friendly with no trolls but ribbing is normal.

Scott:
Hey Tim, welcome to the fun!  :good: :good:

John S:
Hi Timmy, welcome to the madhouse, but as Ian says plenty of friendly banter, also plenty discussions with plenty of differing opinions, but deffo NO Trolls. :nono:

We all like it, hope you do and post along with the rest of us.

Alonsofan:

--- Quote from: TimmyTime on March 14, 2019, 10:40:19 AM ---Thanks for the welcome's. I look forward to joining in the madness. To answer your question Alonsofan, you are one third right. My name is Tim but not Time LOL. Maybe I am too old but never heard of Timmy Time, catchy song though. Only sheep I know is Shaun out of Wallace and Grommit  :DntKnw:

--- End quote ---

Shame, that would have been a brilliant name hehe.

Timmy Time is a children's spin off of Shaun the Sheep which got it's own cartoon from Wallace and Gromit.

TimmyTime:
Thanks for the welcome's again. Seems a friendly place so far  :good:
Though I must say thanks a bunch to Alonsofan, I have been humming that catchy theme tune all day at work. I have been getting some strange looks from colleagues as I don't even have any kids. I might regret my username LOL it was meant to be a reference to " hammertime" though I can see that changing now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version