collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 345
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 21458 times)

Offline Alonsofan

Re: Hi all
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 07:41:14 PM »
Thanks again everyone. Baaaaa guess that could be worse LOL but what is everyone else's??
Also that's an easy one..  SpongeBob Square pants lives in the pineapple under the sea but can't say I have ever done that in a supermarket LOL....have you Alonsofan??

You have never done that in a supermarket  :o Then my friend you are existing not living hehe so get yourself to your nearest supermarket and grab yourself a pineapple hehe.

As for members nicknames, that information is baaaaarred  ;) 🐑

Offline Calman

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 07:46:30 PM »
... ignore her Timmy, she is just trying to pull the wool over your eyes.  She will act sheepishly once she has realised this.  If she talks "cars" ... just say you own a Lamb-baaar-geeny.

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

Offline TimmyTime

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »
So are you Abbaman or abbaaaaaaaman LOL
Or am I exclusive to the sheep noises? Thank God I am not a baaaaarber.
I promise when I visit a supermarket tomorrow, if it is not too busy, I will give it a go just for you Alonsofan. LOL
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:02:30 PM by TimmyTime »
You have heard of Hammer time..this is TimmyTime

Offline Calman

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »
So are you Abbaman or abbaaaaaaaman LOL
Or am I exclusive to the sheep noises? Thank God I am not a baaaaarber.
I promise when I visit a supermarket tomorrow, if it is not too busy, I will give it a go just for you Alonsofan. LOL

Timmy, I think you now own exclusive rights to Sheep noises, courtesy of Alonsofan.  I am purely labelled as "Abbaman" ... as that's what's stated in my Super-Trouper-License.  It provided me with plenty of track time (the Vinyl kind of course).

Best Regards,

Offline TimmyTime

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 08:59:11 PM »
Well as I am now have my own nickname, Baaaaaa, it is only fair Alonsofan you get one in return. I will now call you Magdalena.

Offline Calman

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 09:01:29 PM »
Nice approach Baaaa!

I wonder if we can turn Magdalena into "Aunty Mag"  :DD

I best go and do something partially productive now ... or at least grab lunch (2pm over here).

Best Regards,

Offline Alonsofan

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2019, 02:20:27 PM »
Well as I am now have my own nickname, Baaaaaa, it is only fair Alonsofan you get one in return. I will now call you Magdalena.

Magdalena??? It sounds okay but why??? It sounds like a dance...oh no wait that's the Macarena  :DntKnw:

Offline TimmyTime

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2019, 02:33:20 PM »
It's a Spanish cake. I was reading you have a certain nickname for your favourite driver so I combined Spain and cakes. Oh by the way, I was so close to completing your challenge with a pineapple today but I bottled it as there were too many people, so I just picked it up and laughed. Cowardly I know LOL

Offline Alonsofan

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2019, 12:53:05 PM »
I like what you have done there Baaaaa hehe. Magdalena it is hehe
Though I am a little disappointed you didn't do the pineapple challenge  :nono: You could have just said it very quietly or put an earpiece in and pretended you were on the phone hehe. There are always ways around these challenges you just have to think outside the sheep pen Baaaaa hehe.

Offline TimmyTime

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 05:42:28 PM »
You crack me up  :DD :DD

I promise to try harder next time with the pineapple. Maybe a 24 hour supermarket at 2.00 am might offer a better chance LOL
Or is that cheating Magdalena??

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2019, 11:10:23 AM »
Welcome to Grand Prix Wizard, Tim, and have a fantastic time in our little community.

I'm a particular fan of Jordan/Midland/Spyker/Force India/Strollin' Rollin'/whatever-it's-called-this-week and would like to see what fun nickname you have for me :)
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

Offline TimmyTime

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2019, 05:13:45 PM »
Crumbs I have gotten myself into a hole here, I blame you Magdalena.
I will have to have a think Alianora, to be fair Calman pointed me in the right direction for Alonsofan's nickname maybe he could help out here??? Please??? LOL

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2019, 07:11:04 PM »
Given her vast knowledge of F1 in particular and racing in general, maybe "The Professor"?
Lonny

Offline Calman

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2019, 07:53:43 PM »
Given her vast knowledge of F1 in particular and racing in general, maybe "The Professor"?
On that similar vein, how about "Professor Point" ??

Best Regards,

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2019, 08:45:53 PM »
Sorry guys but the title professor is reserved in F1 circles for that fantastic French multi world champ Alain Prost.  :stop:

I think a much better sobriquet for Alia would be 'Brains' as in the Thunderbirds series created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson in the 1960s.

I think it fits better, 'Brains' never flew or undertook missions but was the all knowing background figure that they all looked to for advice, information and solutions -much the same as how we all see Alia. 
Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle