collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 597
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: More Vettel/Ferrari Rubbish  (Read 1743 times)

Offline TimmyTime

More Vettel/Ferrari Rubbish
« on: March 25, 2019, 06:05:41 PM »
https://www.skysports.com/amp/f1/news/12433/11671700/f1-2019-sebastian-vettel-talks-up-ferrari-team-mate-charles-leclerc

Oh behave, he is in your pocket from race 1 and will be all season. If he wasn't you would throw your toys out of your pram faster than you did when Ricciardo beat you at Red Bull  >:D

You have heard of Hammer time..this is TimmyTime

Offline Calman

Re: More Vettel/Ferrari Rubbish
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 06:12:25 PM »
Exactly!!

Bring Alonso and Massa back to Ferrari, when two drivers never had a bad word to say about their team mate, the team itself or team orders.  Simpler days!! ... wait a minute???  :DD

Best Regards,
Cal :)
Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

Offline John S

• F1 Legend
  • Date Registered: Jan 2007
  • 11550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To John S
  • Max for 3rd title! - to see more Toto apoplexy.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 06:52:03 PM »
Bring back the days of Enzo, when he never had a good word to say about any driver - even ones who were winning races in his cars.  :swoon:   :D
Racing is Life - everything else is just....waiting. (Steve McQueen)

Offline TimmyTime

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 07:10:28 PM »
For the risk of upsetting our Magdalena, Alonso was just as guilty of receiving team orders. I fear that bat is heading my way again......
You have heard of Hammer time..this is TimmyTime

Offline Alonsofan

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 09:07:25 PM »
The more you all bad mouth baby cakes in these posts this proves how great a mark he made in this sport. People only talk about and remember the true greats. For example, love him or hate him, we all still talk about Schumacher.

Baby cakes might be gone, but he will never be forgotten....I am proud of you  :-*

Offline Calman

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 10:07:34 PM »
The more you all bad mouth baby cakes in these posts this proves how great a mark he made in this sport. People only talk about and remember the true greats. For example, love him or hate him, we all still talk about Schumacher.

Baby cakes might be gone, but he will never be forgotten....I am proud of you  :-*
Exactamundo!!! 

.. and to underline that point, I was a Damon Hill fan back in the day, a gentlemen, a talent, but not a "great" of the sport.  This is why, for better or worse, we still talk about Senna, Prost, Schumacher etc.  .... and will continue to talk about Alonso.

Best Regards,
Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 09:13:22 AM »
I'm sure Seb likes Charles. He also realises that if he acts like he assumes Charles will be in his pocket all year... ...he won't be. Fate has a strange sense of humour sometimes.
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

Offline Scott

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 12:49:07 PM »
Exactly!!

Bring Alonso and Massa back to Ferrari, when two drivers never had a bad word to say about their team mate, the team itself or team orders.  Simpler days!! ... wait a minute???  :DD

Best Regards,

Ferrari had enough problems and their drivers wouldn’t bother with arguing about who would come 7th or 8th  ;)
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Online Jericoke

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 02:26:36 PM »
I'm sure Seb likes Charles. He also realises that if he acts like he assumes Charles will be in his pocket all year... ...he won't be. Fate has a strange sense of humour sometimes.

I think Charles has a very solid grasp of the 'long game', that is, what's best for his career.  Vettel, for example, puts in a lot of work behind the scenes and is beloved by his team (even though we see him complain about them all the time, I guess he really is a good guy when he's not upset.)  The new guy can't just step in and make the golden boy look bad.  He has to earn the trust of the team, and then... he's the next golden boy.

I'd love to see LeClerc just go in and dominate Vettel, but I can appreciate a young man taking a nuanced approach to life too.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle