Fun Stuff > Fun Videos

RC Car vs Watermelon

(1/2) > >>

cosworth151:
Slo-mo video of a Traxxas RC car hitting a watermelon at 60 mph. Silly but fun to watch!

Calman:
Didn't even lose a wing or a wheel ... IMPRESSIVE!!!  :yahoo:

The poor watermelon didn't stand a chance, but hey, it was fun to watch!   :good:

I wonder if my local hobby electronics store is open today???  :DntKnw:

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Scott:
That’s hilarious...I used to race RC, had a little AWD gas powered buggy.  Almost too fast to handle. 

I follow a YouTube channel called How Ridiculous which is 3 guys from Perth Australia who drop stuff off a 45m tower.  It’s usually pretty good.  This isn’t one of their best, but explore the channel for some fun destruction.

Calman:
This video works better with a six pack Scott ... clearly I am referring to refreshments and not fitness levels!!  :D

I am a sucker for these type of video, as I could watch them ALL DAY!!!

Like this one »»»

Best Regards,
Cal :)

cosworth151:
Isn't amazing that they can drop a Thor's Hammer from tower & hit a giant nail, yet most people can't drive one into a wall without mashing their thumb.

Now, to tie this all together - My local hardware store here in Lancaster sells RC stuff, and they manufacture Atlas Balls (and other body builder stuff) in the basement of the store. The room where they make them had slot tracks in it back in the 60's. I raced there as a teenager.

https://www.slatershardware.com/slatersstrengthequipment.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version